Tuesday, February 10, 2026

The VY goes teamspeak(?)

So with discord (Bad-irc) deciding to cave to bullshit that dicks over the consumer class, and violates our privacy. This once again sparks discussion that Bad-irc as important as it was to building us up, is still Bad. We still have Noxxy's IRC server as the ideal retro IRC, pure as can be, but what if we don't want pure? What if we want modernity without giving up our privacy. Upon seeing a SOG video, I (The Composer) came up with two ideas, one was creating a teamspeak server, which I checked out modern teamspeak and it looks incredibly swag so far, can even self host it, the other is making or asking to be made major channel #7 miniwatrix (miniwa.space) matrix recreation. I think they both can be part of the 8 IRC like services. (Eightfold IRC). But for now this is just early planning.

~Yours Truly, The Composer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mika Ryuuka has been deemed the Server Technician for the time being.

 During Mika's stay at the composer's household, she has taken a liking to using the server computer to make stuff, she is hencefort...